Points and Miles to Save Big on Travel Around the World
Kevin and I have both taken advantage of credit card sign-up bonuses and we actively monitor credit card and airline mile bonus offers to maximize the points we get for almost every purchase we make. This has saved us thousands of dollars on travel expenses and we want to share our experiences with you, and at times recommend financial services we have had good experiences with.
Some of the cards we currently have (or have had in the past) include:
- American Express Membership Rewards
- American Express Delta Sky Miles
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa
- Chase Freedom Visa
- Citi AAdvantage Visa
- Southwest Premier Visa
- Southwest Premier Business
Credit Card Caveats
Kevin and I are frugal people and take great care to ensure we do not spend inappropriately and damage our credit.
We do not recommend signing up for new credit cards if you:
- Have poor credit or have never owned a credit card before (this is not for novices).
- Currently carry a credit card balance. Pay that off as soon as humanly possible!
- Believe you will not be able to limit spending to things you already plan to buy anyways.
- Will be needing the best possible credit score in the near future for a big loan like a mortgage.
The main intent of this site is to share information, tips and resources to help readers travel more and find adventure in their daily life. All of the resources we find we have personally used and we want to share our experience (good and bad) with them. In some cases we may get a small commission for any business we generate for these companies. If you ever have any question about our relationship or experience with a product or company, please feel free to contact us.
See our Disclosure Policy for more information.